Sometimes it is the little things that make all the difference. Here are a few tips from from The Daily Buzz on how to simplify your life.
Why didn’t I think of that?! We guarantee you’ll be uttering those words more than once at these ingenious little tips, tricks and ideas that solve everyday problems … some you never knew you had!
Hull strawberries easily using a straw.
Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scrapes.
Remove crayon masterpieces from your TV or computer screen with WD40 (also works on walls).
Overhaul your linen cupboard – store bedlinen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match.
Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone / iPod in a bowl – the concave shape amplifies the music.
Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags.
Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band.
For more ideas on how to make your life eaiser check out The Daily Buzz
Chester Listing AlertsChester, NH - $314,900
110 Lady Slipper - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1 - 3/4Baths:16 hours agoChester, NH - $314,900
110 Lady Slipper - Condo - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1 - 3/4Baths:16 hours agoChester, NH - $429,000
17 Deerwood Hollow - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:13 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1 - 3/4Baths:2Chester, NH - $421,900
lot #131 Jenkins Farm - Single-Family - Colonial, Contemporary - Rooms:9 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1Chester, NH - $410,270
lot #115 Jenkins Farm - Single-Family - Colonial, Contemporary - Rooms:9 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1
Londonderry Listing AlertsLondonderry, NH - $229,900
46 South - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1Londonderry, NH - $219,999
168 Winterwood Drive - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/1Londonderry, NH - $249,900
20 Ridgemont Dr - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Londonderry, NH - $224,900
1 Woodcrest - Single-Family - Split Entry - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1Londonderry, NH - $274,900
8 Pine Hollow - Single-Family - Multi Level - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1 - 3/4Baths:1
Bedford Listing AlertsBedford, NH - $209,900
17-4-55 Sprague Mill Road - Land - Acres:1.25 hours agoBedford, NH - $264,500
6 Bourne Drive - Condo - Multi Level, Townhouse - Rooms:8 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/16 hours agoBedford, NH - $299,900
1 Caron Road - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:1/1 - 3/4Baths:1Bedford, NH - $423,800
4 Liberty Hill Road - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1Bedford, NH - $634,900
18 Twin Brook Lane - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:12 - Beds:5 - Baths:2/1 - 3/4Baths:1
- State releases list of those to speak at Mazzagliaa s sentencing hearing July 25, 2014The state has released the names of family members and friends who are expected to speak during Seth Mazzaglia's sentencing hearing on Aug. 14. Included on the list are Bob and Melissa Marriott of Westborough, Mass., the parents of Elizabeth 'Lizzi" Marriott, who was murdered and raped by Mazzaglia, 31, at his Sawyer Mill studio apartment on O […]
- Overturned tractor trailor blocks traffic July 3, 2014An overturned tractor trailer blocked traffic from accessing 101 in Candia for several hours Wednesday. […]
- AG prosecutor named interim county attorney July 1, 2014James Boffetti was sworn into office as interim Rockingham County Attorney on Monday after a 32-23 vote by the county delegation. […]
- State police identify man killed in Chester car accident June 27, 2014Earlier in the day, state police erroneously reported to the press that the deceased was from Chester, N.H. That has since been retracted, police said. […]
- Rockingham County jail guard under investigation for smuggling contraband to inmate June 26, 2014Investigators have not yet revealed the identity of the corrections officer, or the forbidden material delivered to the inmate. […]
- State releases list of those to speak at Mazzagliaa s sentencing hearing July 25, 2014
- NH Governor Maggie Hassan vetoes bullying bill July 29, 2014Gov. Maggie Hassan vetoed a bill Monday aimed at preventing bullying of state employees calling it "unworkable'' legislation that would lead to expensive lawsuits and hinder government productivity. […]
- 'Moses of Scotch Irish' is honoured July 28, 2014He is being honoured with the unveiling of an Ulster History Circle blue plaque and reception at Aghadowey Presbyterian Church on Monday. […]
- Customers rally at Market Basket stores July 26, 2014Market Basket customers loyal to ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas rallied at several Market Basket locations today. […]
- Church provides home for pastor in need July 26, 2014Pastor Nathan Wright, pictured with wife, Johanna, and children Ellie, 2, Josiah, 4, and William, 6, moved into the Londonderry Presbyterian Church's Avery House Friday morning. […]
- Aviation history honored at New Hampshire museum July 24, 2014The Aviation Museum of New Hampshire opened its doors July 19 for a special day to remember the history of the Manchester airport when it was known as the Grenier Air Force base. […]
- NH Governor Maggie Hassan vetoes bullying bill July 29, 2014
- More than plants grow in 4-H Teaching Garden July 29, 2014Enzo Scott, 8, of Auburn feels the runoff as Garden Manager Tracy Morley pours water on a clump of straw while giving a lesson in the 4-H Teaching Garden at Massabesic Audubon Center in Auburn last week. […]
- Judge says ex-sergeant Coco must stay in jail while appealing ruling July 29, 2014Fired Manchester police Sgt. Stephen Coco can appeal his most recent ruling when it comes to his year-long jail sentence - he just has to stay behind bars while doing so, his trial judge said last week. […]
- NH Business Newsmakers: Catholic Charities New Hampshire appoints trustees July 28, 2014Shuster directs all strategic human resources and management functions at the college. […]
- Workers pulling for ex-CEO's buyout bid; rally planned Friday before board meeting July 25, 2014Casey Belanger, an assistant manager at the Elm Street store in Manchester, said that would mean stores could return to normal. […]
- Fulcrum Associates breaks ground for new Sterling Plastic Surgery Office in Bedford July 24, 2014Fulcrum Associates, Inc. of Amherst, NH has broken ground for a new 2,550 sq. ft. medical office building at 2 Washington Place in Bedford, NH. […]
- More than plants grow in 4-H Teaching Garden July 29, 2014