Sometimes it is the little things that make all the difference. Here are a few tips from from The Daily Buzz on how to simplify your life.
Why didn’t I think of that?! We guarantee you’ll be uttering those words more than once at these ingenious little tips, tricks and ideas that solve everyday problems … some you never knew you had!
Hull strawberries easily using a straw.
Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scrapes.
Remove crayon masterpieces from your TV or computer screen with WD40 (also works on walls).
Overhaul your linen cupboard – store bedlinen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match.
Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone / iPod in a bowl – the concave shape amplifies the music.
Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags.
Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band.
For more ideas on how to make your life eaiser check out The Daily Buzz
Chester Listing AlertsChester, NH - $319,000
57 Pheasant Run Dr - Single-Family - Contemporary - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:1/1 - 3/4Baths:114 hours agoChester, NH - $319,900
57 Jennifer - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:3 - Baths:1 - 3/4Baths:2Chester, NH - $217,500
200 Villager Unit 41 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/1Chester, NH - $217,500
200 Villager - Condo - Cape - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/1Chester, NH - $249,900
209 Villager - Condo - Cape - Rooms:8 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/1 - 3/4Baths:1
Londonderry Listing AlertsLondonderry, NH - $269,000
19 Royal - Single-Family - Split Entry - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/114 hours agoLondonderry, NH - $298,000
24 Wilshire - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/114 hours agoLondonderry, NH - $149,900
73 Old Nashua - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/1Londonderry, NH - $245,000
2 Evergreen Circle - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1Londonderry, NH - $479,900
9 Tanager - Single-Family - Colonial, Walkout Lower Level - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1
Bedford Listing AlertsBedford, NH - $349,000
349 New Boston - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/114 hours agoBedford, NH - $165,000
397 Donald - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1Bedford, NH - $259,900
6 Bourne Drive - Condo - Multi Level, Townhouse - Rooms:8 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/1Bedford, NH - $627,000
89 KING - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1Bedford, NH - $439,900
143 Hitching Post - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1
- Seabrook police hope cruiser cameras help 'win back respect' August 18, 2014The town will soon purchase a number of specialized police cruiser camera systems as a way to "win back respect" and better protect its officers and citizens, according to Chief Lee Bitomske. […]
- State releases list of those to speak at Mazzagliaa s sentencing hearing July 25, 2014The state has released the names of family members and friends who are expected to speak during Seth Mazzaglia's sentencing hearing on Aug. 14. Included on the list are Bob and Melissa Marriott of Westborough, Mass., the parents of Elizabeth 'Lizzi" Marriott, who was murdered and raped by Mazzaglia, 31, at his Sawyer Mill studio apartment on O […]
- Seabrook police hope cruiser cameras help 'win back respect' August 18, 2014
- NH Dept. of Health and Human Services confirms first human case of Eastern Equine Encephalitis since 2009 August 23, 2014A Conway resident has tested positive for Eastern Equine Encephalitis, commonly referred to as EEE, the Department of Health and Human Services announced last night. […]
- Londonderry police, parade organizers discuss arrest of NHGOP operative August 22, 2014Parade organizers defended the arrest Saturday of a Republican operative who was detained at the Old Home Day parade wearing a chicken costume, saying the man was warned multiple times to stop harassing U.S. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen before he was taken into custody. […]
- Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A August 21, 2014In a historic move for the town, councilors agreed Tuesday night to let the state manage the construction and funding of Exit 4A. […]
- Brown talks terrorism, immigration during Londonderry Rotary event August 21, 2014Londonderry Town Manager Kevin Smith chats with U.S. Senate candidate Scott Brown during a Rotary Club breakfast Wednesday morning. […]
- Market Basket workers anxious to end standoff August 20, 2014Market Basket customer Leah Kraatz, seen Tuesday outside the store in Manchester, has been picketing daily. […]
- NH Dept. of Health and Human Services confirms first human case of Eastern Equine Encephalitis since 2009 August 23, 2014
- AG asked to investigate Hemingway campaign donations after complaint... August 22, 2014CONCORD A Grantham attorney has asked the New Hampshire Attorney General to investigate what he claims is Republican gubernatorial candidate Andrew Hemingway's attempt to conceal who is donating to his campaign. […]
- Thumbs up to our safe town and new principal August 22, 2014Thumbs up to new Exeter High School Principal James Tremblay, who is preparing for his first year at the position. […]
- Route 101 plaza unanimously granted two variances for improvements to property August 20, 2014Steven Keach, president of Keach-Nordstrom & Associates in Bedford, spoke before the board on behalf of owner 209 Route 101 Realty, LLC. The owner was requesting two variances from the board: first, to construct a building six feet from the front yard property line, where 60 feet is required, at 209 Route 101; and second, to construct a structure ... (mo […]
- Car strikes utility pole, causes power outage in Merrimack Tuesday afternoon August 20, 2014One person was taken to a Manchester hospital with what appear to be non-life threatening injuries after the vehicle he was driving struck a utility pole on Daniel Webster Highway near the Bedford town line Tuesday afternoon. […]
- N.H. breaks ground on new Concord women's prison August 19, 2014About 100 people, including Gov. Maggie Hassan and several state legislators, gathered yesterday behind the Concord state prison to mark a moment more than 20 years in the making: the ground-breaking for New Hampshire's first permanent, all-inclusive women's prison. […]
- AG asked to investigate Hemingway campaign donations after complaint... August 22, 2014