Sometimes it is the little things that make all the difference. Here are a few tips from from The Daily Buzz on how to simplify your life.
Why didn’t I think of that?! We guarantee you’ll be uttering those words more than once at these ingenious little tips, tricks and ideas that solve everyday problems … some you never knew you had!
Hull strawberries easily using a straw.
Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scrapes.
Remove crayon masterpieces from your TV or computer screen with WD40 (also works on walls).
Overhaul your linen cupboard – store bedlinen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match.
Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone / iPod in a bowl – the concave shape amplifies the music.
Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags.
Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band.
For more ideas on how to make your life eaiser check out The Daily Buzz
Chester Listing AlertsChester, NH - $339,000
162 Meadow Fox Lane - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:13 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/112 hours agoChester, NH - $589,900
152 Candia Rd - Single-Family - Contemporary - Rooms:11 - Beds:3 - Baths:312 hours agoChester, NH - $279,900
41 Lady Slipper Lane - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1Chester, NH - $2,195
- Rentals - - Rooms:7 - Beds:4 - Baths:1/1 - 3/4Baths:1Chester, NH - $158,800
518 Fremont Rd - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:1
Londonderry Listing AlertsLondonderry, NH - $189,900
4B Cohas - Condo - Condex - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1Londonderry, NH - $420,000
8 Checkerberry Lane - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1Londonderry, NH - $274,900
437 Pendleton Ln - Single-Family - Garrison - Rooms:10 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1Londonderry, NH - $238,500
3 Beech Hill Drive - Single-Family - Garrison - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1Londonderry, NH - $285,000
3 Shasta - Single-Family - Colonial, Gambrel - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1
Bedford Listing AlertsBedford, NH - $725,000
62 Perry - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:11 - Beds:4 - Baths:4 - 3/4Baths:112 hours agoBedford, NH - $175,000
10 SUFFOLK COURT - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/1Bedford, NH - $285,000
16 South Hills - Single-Family - - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:1 - 3/4Baths:1Bedford, NH - $247,400
87 NORTH AMHERST ROAD - Single-Family - Bungalow - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1 - 3/4Baths:1Bedford, NH - $289,000
144 Back River Rd - Single-Family - Raised Ranch - Rooms:9 - Beds:5 - Baths:2
- Emerging artists on display at Paul Creative Arts Center April 17, 2014Lauren Karjala_Blue Poppies_2014_oil on canvas_36 x 48in.jpg AlexLeith_BirdBrain_Feb2014_Watercolor_5inX5in.jpg Ware_Ridgetop_2014_oil on canvas_27 75x27 5.jpg Exhibitions featuring the work of emerging artists are on view at the Museum of Art, in the Paul Creative Arts Center at the University of New Hampshire in Durham, through Friday, May 16. […]
- Chester teen suffers serious injuries in dirt bike accident April 14, 2014According to New Hampshire Fish and Game officers, a male teen, 15, from Chester, and a friend were riding dirt bikes on private property in a wooded area along Route 121 around 8:15 a.m. in Chester when he lost control of the bike, suffering what was termed as a serious injury to a leg. […]
- DOT program will replace faded signs on Windham back roads April 10, 2014During Monday night's meeting of the Board of Selectmen, members voted unanimously in favor of participating in the DOT's High Risk Rural Road Sign Replacement Program, a federal initiative aimed at reducing the number of traffic-related injuries and fatalities. […]
- Plaia, Di Croce running for Rockingham County attorney April 2, 2014Local lawyer Joe Plaia, who has prosecuted for N.H. State Police, announced Tuesday that he's running for the office of Rockingham County Attorney. […]
- Officials investigate cause of abandoned house fire March 21, 2014Derry fire and police officials are investigating the cause of a fire early Friday at an abandoned house at 6 Drew Road. […]
- Emerging artists on display at Paul Creative Arts Center April 17, 2014
- Inside The Buffer Zone: A Look At The N.H. Bill To Keep Abortion Protesters Back April 22, 2014The House Judiciary committee considered a bill Tuesday that would create a 25 foot buffer zone to keep anti-abortion activists clear of abortion clinic entrances. […]
- Londonderry Red Arrow Diner to open April 22, 2014Red Arrow Diner owner Carol Sheehan and franchise manager Kim Capen stand in the diner on Lowell Street in Manchester. […]
- State Senate approves bill to name Derry bridge after fallen Marine April 19, 2014A bill to name a bridge on West Broadway after a fallen Marine and Pinkerton Academy graduate is one step closer to becoming law. […]
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school April 17, 2014Lisa Wallace, 42, of Woburn, Mass., was sentenced to 60 days in jail for stealing from her former employer, St. Mark the Evangelist Church in Londonderry. […]
- Annual banquet on April 23 honors police, fire and EMS April 17, 2014This year's honorees include Lifetime Achievement Police Officer, Merrimack Officer Michael Murray; Lifetime Achievement Firefighter, Former Londonderry Captain Ronald D. Anstey Jr., now with the state Fire Marshal's Office; and Lifetime Achievement EMS, Former Washington Fire Chief Robert Wright, now Rescue Squad Captain.Tickets are $35 per person […]
- Inside The Buffer Zone: A Look At The N.H. Bill To Keep Abortion Protesters Back April 22, 2014
- Room Eight April 23, 2014We will help you out". And silently moves on. Honestly, I was going to give you some major crap about that, but why bother? You're just one guy spouting off some insane piece of extremist drivel. […]
- Optima Bank adds employees at several locations April 22, 2014Optima Bank & Trust announced a number of new hires at various locations. - Michael J. Simoneau has joined Optima Bank & Trust as a vice president and commercial loan officer in the Bedford loan office. […]
- Stratham resident to compete in Miss NH for the last time April 22, 2014A Stratham resident and Exeter High School alumna will take to the stage in the beginning of May to represent the Portsmouth area in this year's Miss New Hampshire scholarship competition. […]
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notes: '3-G' may go, but 'Memories 2' is coming April 21, 2014Attention, fans of "Apartment 3-G": The renters are in grave danger of being evicted from our comics page. […]
- Cannon closes out season with 46 trails open April 21, 2014Spring skiing was a bit cooler than expected with even a few flakes of snow on Saturday, but a lot more snow than expected for closing weekend at Cannon Mountain with plenty of snow on 46 trails, the most number of trails opened in the Granite State of the last four resorts still operating. […]
- Room Eight April 23, 2014