Sometimes it is the little things that make all the difference. Here are a few tips from from The Daily Buzz on how to simplify your life.
Why didn’t I think of that?! We guarantee you’ll be uttering those words more than once at these ingenious little tips, tricks and ideas that solve everyday problems … some you never knew you had!
Hull strawberries easily using a straw.
Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scrapes.
Remove crayon masterpieces from your TV or computer screen with WD40 (also works on walls).
Overhaul your linen cupboard – store bedlinen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match.
Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone / iPod in a bowl – the concave shape amplifies the music.
Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags.
Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band.
For more ideas on how to make your life eaiser check out The Daily Buzz
Chester Listing AlertsChester, NH - $214,900
118 Sandown Road - Single-Family - Antique, Colonial, Farmhouse - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:112 hours agoChester, NH - $249,900
43 Town Farm Road - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Chester, NH - $199,900
25 Villager Road - Condo - Cape - Rooms:7 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/1Chester, NH - $309,900
71 Hale True Road - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1Chester, NH - $304,900
110 Lady Slipper - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1 - 3/4Baths:1
Londonderry Listing AlertsLondonderry, NH - $135,000
27 Alexander Road - Land - Acres:1.7916 hours agoLondonderry, NH - $449,900
5 Carousel Court - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:11 - Beds:4 - Baths:1/1 - 3/4Baths:1Londonderry, NH - $1,450
- Rentals - - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/1Londonderry, NH - $269,900
75 Mammoth - Single-Family - Gambrel - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2Londonderry, NH - $259,900
10 Boyd Rd - Single-Family - Cape, Split Entry - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2
Bedford Listing AlertsBedford, NH - $469,500
16 Colleny Drive - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:11 - Beds:4 - Baths:1/1 - 3/4Baths:1Bedford, NH - $252,900
12 CHATHAM Dr - Condo - Townhouse, Walkout Lower Level - Rooms:7 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/1 - 3/4Baths:1Bedford, NH - $435,000
8 Smithfield - Single-Family - Ranch, Walkout Lower Level - Rooms:10 - Beds:2 - Baths:2 - 3/4Baths:1Bedford, NH - $369,900
16 Lynn - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:3Bedford, NH - $699,000
77 Horizon - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:1/1 - 3/4Baths:2
- 10 incumbents lose their House seats in primary September 11, 2014Although the official returns will not be available until later this week, unofficial returns show several longtime representatives losing their primaries. […]
- 57 Jennifer Drive Chester, NH 03036 August 26, 2014We sold this to them 21 years ago. This home is 2484 square feet that sits on 2.01 acres +/-. […]
- Tourist climbs to top of Brooklyn Bridge, gets arrested August 25, 2014A 24-year-old man was arrested after police say he climbed to the top of the Brooklyn Bridge and took pictures with his smartphone. […]
- NH couple hit slot for $2.4m in Las Vegas August 24, 2014A New Hampshire couple won $2.4 million Friday night when they won the jackpot of the "Lion's Share" slot machine, according to a Las Vegas television station. […]
- Seabrook police hope cruiser cameras help 'win back respect' August 18, 2014The town will soon purchase a number of specialized police cruiser camera systems as a way to "win back respect" and better protect its officers and citizens, according to Chief Lee Bitomske. […]
- 10 incumbents lose their House seats in primary September 11, 2014
- Londonderry police to open station to residents September 17, 2014From 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., community members will be invited to stop by and learn about the facility and the latest technologies being used there while also learning some about the department's history during a span of time stretching almost 140 years. […]
- Man charged in two sex assaults strikes plea deal in one case September 17, 2014A 48-year-old man accused of sexually assaulting a teenage boy in Deerfield - then raping a 21-year-old Londonderry man while free on bail - struck a plea deal to resolve one of his cases, according to prosecutors. […]
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Shaking hands with Market Basket's Artie T. September 14, 2014Peter Doyle, right, a 17-year grocery bagger for Market Basket, was among the employees Wednesday who greeted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas, left, seen here shaking hands with Union Leader Business Editor Mike Cote. […]
- Classic & Cool Cars on Display in Sudbury September 13, 2014On the morning of Saturday, September 13, a fleet of old and new school cars packed the Herb Chambers BMW of Sudbury lot for the dealership's "Cars and Coffee" event. The venue offered owners of classic, vintage, and downright flashy cars a chance to show off their prized possessions. […]
- Dining: The Homestead Restaurant & Tavern September 12, 2014The Homestead concept was created in 1978 by William and Carolyn McDonough when they transformed a 1788 farm house in Bristol, New Hampshire into the Homestead Restaurant and Lounge. The original restaurant had three dining rooms which made up the ground level rooms of the old colonial each with its own fireplace. […]
- Londonderry police to open station to residents September 17, 2014
- Zin-Zen Yoga offers relaxation in Bedford September 18, 2014Owner of Zin-Zen Yoga Michelle Fabbrini sits in lotus pose in her new studio, which also sells wine, at 126 South River Road, Bedford. […]
- Summit focuses on health cost innovations September 16, 2014New Hampshire health care providers, insurance companies and business leaders are discussing the challenges that come with providing good benefits while keeping premiums affordable. Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Hampshire and Business NH Magazine organized the health care summit being held Tuesday in Bedford. […]
- Home invasion accomplice says his testimony was coerced by investigators September 16, 2014The shroud of secrecy authorities maintained over Nathan Lamontagne for 17 months by withholding his identity and alleged role in the brutal 2012 Bedford home invasion officially lifted Monday when Lamontagne testified that law enforcers "coerced" him into giving a statement against accomplice Charles Normil on promises they would protect him ... ( […]
- Mother of Bedford student hit by car says safety should come first on school grounds September 15, 2014The mother of a student struck by a car last Tuesday at Ross A. Lurgio Middle School is speaking out about safety concerns on school grounds. […]
- Couple under arrest in Bedford Dunkin' Donuts armed robbery September 12, 2014A couple wanted in connection with Monday's Dunkin' Donuts armed robbery in Bedford is under arrest, after members of the U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force located the wife and the getaway vehicle in Laconia and found husband hiding in an apartment in Somersworth. […]
- Zin-Zen Yoga offers relaxation in Bedford September 18, 2014