Sometimes it is the little things that make all the difference. Here are a few tips from from The Daily Buzz on how to simplify your life.
Why didn’t I think of that?! We guarantee you’ll be uttering those words more than once at these ingenious little tips, tricks and ideas that solve everyday problems … some you never knew you had!
Hull strawberries easily using a straw.
Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scrapes.
Remove crayon masterpieces from your TV or computer screen with WD40 (also works on walls).
Overhaul your linen cupboard – store bedlinen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match.
Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone / iPod in a bowl – the concave shape amplifies the music.
Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags.
Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band.
For more ideas on how to make your life eaiser check out The Daily Buzz
Chester Listing AlertsChester, NH - $459,900
00 Town Farm Road - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/116 hours agoChester, NH - $234,900
7 Shaker Heights Lane - Condo - End Unit, Townhouse - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/1Chester, NH - $334,900
Lot # 166 Jenkins Farm - Single-Family - Colonial, Contemporary - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1Chester, NH - $999,000
Hart Roberts Road - Land - Acres:240
Londonderry Listing AlertsLondonderry, NH - $439,900
16 Edward Circle - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/116 hours agoLondonderry, NH - $1,447
184 Mammoth Road - Commercial - Year Built:1985 - Acres:16 hours agoLondonderry, NH - $307,000
57 Forest - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:1/1 - 3/4Baths:116 hours agoLondonderry, NH - $123,900
5 Midridge Circle - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/116 hours ago
Bedford Listing AlertsBedford, NH - $1,550
49 Technology Drive Unit 55 - Rentals - - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:24 hours agoBedford, NH - $405,000
31 SPARROW LANE - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:2 - 3/4Baths:116 hours agoBedford, NH - $1,750
49 Technology Drive Unit 54 - Rentals - - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:217 hours agoBedford, NH - $1,850
49 Technology Drive Unit 39 - Rentals - - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:217 hours ago
- Pinkerton Academy will issue refunds to Derry, Chester and Plaistow November 27, 2013Refunds will be going out to Derry, in the amount of $22,401, Hampstead, for $24,143, and Chester, $29,359, said Glenn Neagle, the school's financial administrator. […]
- 33 Guinea Pigs Up For Adoption After Being Removed From NH Home November 7, 2013Thirty-three guinea pigs are up for adoption at the Massachusetts Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals at Nevins Farm after being removed from a Chester, New Hampshire home. […]
- Pair of break-ins worry small NH town, blind man attacked November 7, 2013CHESTER, N.H. - Two burglaries in the same neighborhood have rattled the small town of Chester in southern New Hampshire. […]
- 33 guinea pigs rescued from backyard breeder in Chester, NH November 7, 2013A woman from Chester, NH, whose name will not be released, was living with the guinea pigs in her small home. […]
- Heirloom Stolen, Blind Man Attacked In Chester, NH Burglaries November 6, 2013In one case, a precious family heirloom was stolen. In the second, a blind man was knocked over and beaten. […]
- Pinkerton Academy will issue refunds to Derry, Chester and Plaistow November 27, 2013
- Londonderry makeup artist turns heads December 9, 2013Salem native Ella Schwotzer, a freelance makeup artist, was recently honored in The Knot's Best of Weddings listings as one of the Granite State's top-rated makeup artists for the third consecutive year. […]
- Scott Brown still weighing options December 9, 2013Scott Brown, right, talks with Bobbie Donovan, and her brother Duffy Donovan, both of Sanborton, as Brown greets people at the Harold Square Restaurant in Londonderry Thursday. […]
- Book reveals New Hampshire ties to iconic 'Bell's Seasoning' brand December 8, 2013In his recently released book, "The Bell's Seasoning Story," author David Bell, the great-great grandson of company founder William G. Bell, provides a detailed account of the man behind the iconic brand. […]
- Reams threatens to file suit over office ban December 7, 2013Barred from the county offices a month ago, at the onset of a state and federal investigation, Rockingham County Attorney James Reams has threatened to sue the county if he's not allowed to return to his office. […]
- Scott Brown makes location flub December 6, 2013A liberal group is jumping on former Sen. Scott Brown, who's flirting with a Senate bid in New Hampshire, for making a slight political fumble Thursday night when he mixed up the New England state he was visiting. […]
- Londonderry makeup artist turns heads December 9, 2013
- Stakes high for Medicaid transition December 8, 2013Debbie Magee, a N.H. Healthy Families program coordinator, is seen talking to clients during a tour of the new Bedford call center by Jay Gonzales, Healthy Families president and CEO, on Thursday. […]
- Jim Rubens: Republican Rolecek appears headed to run for governor December 8, 2013As Brown's flirtation with a run for the New Hampshire U.S. Senate seat attracts all of the attention, Rolecek, the former owner of the C.R. Sparks and Hanover Street Chop House restaurants, has been, under the radar, in "a very intense exploratory stage for the past three or four weeks" for a run for governor. […]
- What To Do In NH This Weekend: Dine With Santa, Craft Shopping, Trees, & More December 6, 2013Web site Jessica is the NH.com Editor and Producer. She has a BA in Creative Writing from Chester College of NE, and a M.Ed. […]
- State highway plan called 'fiscally restrained' December 5, 2013The approximately $3.5 billion plan will serve as the blueprint for state transportation construction projects for the next 10 years, but a separate section includes more than $1 billion in additional projects that will not be funded without a toll or gas tax increase, something that is uncertain. […]
- Youth Basketball: Gym Rats take home title December 3, 2013The Jaffrey 6th Grade Gym Rats captured the title in the Bedford Jamboree last weekend. […]
- Stakes high for Medicaid transition December 8, 2013