Sometimes it is the little things that make all the difference. Here are a few tips from from The Daily Buzz on how to simplify your life.
Why didn’t I think of that?! We guarantee you’ll be uttering those words more than once at these ingenious little tips, tricks and ideas that solve everyday problems … some you never knew you had!
Hull strawberries easily using a straw.
Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scrapes.
Remove crayon masterpieces from your TV or computer screen with WD40 (also works on walls).
Overhaul your linen cupboard – store bedlinen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match.
Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone / iPod in a bowl – the concave shape amplifies the music.
Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags.
Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band.
For more ideas on how to make your life eaiser check out The Daily Buzz
Chester Listing AlertsChester, NH - $159,900
25 Villager - Condo - Colonial - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/111 hours agoChester, NH - $309,900
187 Shepard Home Road - Single-Family - Colonial, Saltbox - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1Chester, NH - $399,900
33 Bellwether Lane - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1Chester, NH - $369,900
51 Trillium Lane - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1
Londonderry Listing AlertsLondonderry, NH - $875,000
156 Harvey Rd. - Commercial - Year Built:1979 - Acres:1.91Londonderry, NH - $398,900
10 Edward Circle - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1Londonderry, NH - $314,900
14 Sparhawk Drive - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:1 - 3/4Baths:1Londonderry, NH - $174,900
58 Winding Pond Road - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:7 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/2
Bedford Listing AlertsBedford, NH - $384,000
23 FAIRLANE Dr - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1Bedford, NH - $299,900
17 Timberlane Drive - Single-Family - Raised Ranch - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1Bedford, NH - $2,800
3 Wolfe Lane - Rentals - - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:1/1 - 3/4Baths:1Bedford, NH - $397,500
232 Beals Road - Single-Family - Colonial, Walkout Lower Level - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:1/1 - 3/4Baths:1
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault May 22, 2013Gary Britton, 60, of Chester was convicted of aggravated felonious sexual assault following his trial in Rockingham County Superior Court on Tuesday. […]
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion May 21, 2013Police are searching for two men who allegedly tied up a man inside his Chester home, robbed him of money and his cellphone while threatening him with a gun, and then fled Tuesday morning. […]
- Transformer fire knocks out power to Chester May 9, 2013Most of the residents of Chester as well as a number of residents of Candia lost power for about three hours early Thursday morning due to a transformer fire on North Pond Road, according to fire chief Richard Antoine. […]
- Rep. Dumaine not rethinking 5th place finish behind Tremblay May 3, 2013New Hampshire Republicans and Democrats alike have called on state Rep. Stella Tremblay, R-Auburn, to resign after what they described as "disgusting" comments when she suggested the Boston Marathon Bombing could be perpetrated by the U.S. government. […]
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault May 22, 2013
- Jaffrey: 50 tons of paving asphalt spills May 23, 2013A tractor-trailer truck carrying more than 50 tons of asphalt turned over on Prescott Road on Tuesday afternoon, after police say the driver drove too fast around a sharp corner. […]
- Derry council defends officials' purchases May 23, 2013At Tuesday night's council meeting, Burtis and several councilors got into a heated debate over those earlier remarks. […]
- Dining: The Homestead Restaurant & Tavern May 22, 2013The Homestead concept was created in 1978 by William and Carolyn McDonough when they transformed a 1788 farm house in Bristol, New Hampshire into the Homestead Restaurant and Lounge. […]
- April fireworks show in Londonderry sparks review of regulations May 22, 2013On April 27, the N.H. Pyrotechnics Association sponsored a three-hour event that town officials said prompted nearly 200 complaint calls from neighbors in Londonderry as well as Litchfield and Derry. […]
- Aurore Eaton's Looking Back: Eliza Eaton, a woman of whom poets dream May 21, 2013Buried in a plot in the southeast section of the Valley Cemetery is Eliza Eaton, one of Manchester's early mill girls. […]
- Jaffrey: 50 tons of paving asphalt spills May 23, 2013
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack May 21, 2013County and federal authorities refuse to say whether Nathan C. Lamontagne is the unnamed second suspect in last fall's brutal home invasion that left a Bedford anesthesiologist and his wife maimed and near death. […]
- Bedford condo shows high style in a smaller space May 21, 2013The newly remodeled kitchen in Leanne and Peter Gould's Bedford condominium will be one of the eight stops on the ninth Annual Palace Theatre Kitchen Tour on Sunday, June 2. Leanne and Peter Gould's Bedford kitchen is one of eight in Bedford and Amherst that will be open to visitors on the Palace Theatre's ninth annual kitchen tour on Sunday, […]
- 10 make finals of National Geographic Bee May 20, 2013Ten young scholars have made it to the finals of the National Geographic Bee, where they'll compete for a $25,000 college scholarship. […]
- A great day for a road race May 19, 2013Bedford friends who run every year. Kathy Gibbons, Claudette Fessenden, Barbara Obevny, Amy Dalrymple, Amy Clark, Diane Rondeau, Paul Rondeau BEDFORD - It was a perfect New Hampshire May morning for the running of the 39th Bedford Rotary Memorial Road Races Saturday.The sun was bright, the skies clear blue and the wind still as 350 runners departed ... (more […]
- Movie theater moves forward in Portsmouth May 19, 2013Zyacorp Entertainment of Bedford on Friday announced that construction will soon begin on its Cinemagic Stadium 10 Theater, which is scheduled to open in November at Southgate Plaza. […]
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack May 21, 2013