Sometimes it is the little things that make all the difference. Here are a few tips from from The Daily Buzz on how to simplify your life.
Why didn’t I think of that?! We guarantee you’ll be uttering those words more than once at these ingenious little tips, tricks and ideas that solve everyday problems … some you never knew you had!
Hull strawberries easily using a straw.
Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scrapes.
Remove crayon masterpieces from your TV or computer screen with WD40 (also works on walls).
Overhaul your linen cupboard – store bedlinen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match.
Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone / iPod in a bowl – the concave shape amplifies the music.
Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags.
Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band.
For more ideas on how to make your life eaiser check out The Daily Buzz
Chester Listing AlertsChester, NH - $249,900
25 Shattigee - Single-Family - Split Entry - Rooms:11 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1Chester, NH - $409,900
50 Trillium Lane - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:11 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1 - 3/4Baths:1Chester, NH - $374,900
11 Bellwether Lane - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:2 - 3/4Baths:1Chester, NH - $254,900
51 Shepard Home Rd - Single-Family - Cape, Saltbox - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Chester, NH - $199,900
219 Villager - Condo - Cape - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/1
Londonderry Listing AlertsLondonderry, NH - $179,900
351 WINDING POND RD - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1Londonderry, NH - $299,900
44 Hardy - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1Londonderry, NH - $285,900
15 Royal - Single-Family - - Rooms:9 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1Londonderry, NH - $265,000
384 Winding Pond Road - Condo - End Unit, Townhouse, Walkout Lower Level - Rooms:10 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1 - 3/4Baths:1Londonderry, NH - $274,900
60 Alexander Road - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1
Bedford Listing AlertsBedford, NH - $419,000
11 SWENSON ROAD - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/116 hours agoBedford, NH - $398,900
28 Moores Crossing - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:6 - Baths:3Bedford, NH - $165,000
397 Donald - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1Bedford, NH - $469,900
31 Boxwood - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:14 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1Bedford, NH - $349,000
25 GARRISON - Single-Family - Cape, Contemporary, Ranch - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2
- Overturned tractor trailor blocks traffic July 3, 2014An overturned tractor trailer blocked traffic from accessing 101 in Candia for several hours Wednesday. […]
- AG prosecutor named interim county attorney July 1, 2014James Boffetti was sworn into office as interim Rockingham County Attorney on Monday after a 32-23 vote by the county delegation. […]
- State police identify man killed in Chester car accident June 27, 2014Earlier in the day, state police erroneously reported to the press that the deceased was from Chester, N.H. That has since been retracted, police said. […]
- Rockingham County jail guard under investigation for smuggling contraband to inmate June 26, 2014Investigators have not yet revealed the identity of the corrections officer, or the forbidden material delivered to the inmate. […]
- Chester jail worker gets prison for padding time sheets June 26, 2014A former Rockingham County jail office administrator has been sentenced to two to six years in prison for a scheme that added $37,000 to the salary of her husband, who was a corrections officer at the jail. […]
- Overturned tractor trailor blocks traffic July 3, 2014
- FORAN Users Meeting July 22, 2014The Eighth FORAN Users Meeting took place June 11-13, 2014 in the Parador de la Granja, Segovia, and when it was over the organizers proclaimed it a great success, recording the highest number of participants ever. […]
- N.H. individuals prosecuted for illegal actions with animals July 22, 2014New Hampshire Fish and Game conservation officers have successfully prosecuted individuals this month for illegal nighttime hunting of deer and for possessing rare turtles for sale. […]
- Market Basket workers rally, urged to 'shut it down' until ousted CEO returns July 21, 2014Dan Murray, right, and Mike Ridlon, employees at the Market Basket store in Seabrook, N.H., attend a rally of the supermarket chain's employees in Tewksbury, Mass., on Monday. […]
- Hilton Garden Inn Manchester Receives A Facelift July 21, 2014New Hampshire-based hotel owner/operators Roedel Companies, LLC have updated the lobby and public areas of their Hilton Garden Inn in Manchester, NH. […]
- Dover man arrested on drug, other charges after chase July 19, 2014The officers, Jonathan Duchesne and Din Jenkins, saw the Jeep driver commit two motor vehicle infractions and followed the Jeep to the parking lot of the TM Gas Station, 90 Bridge St.. […]
- FORAN Users Meeting July 22, 2014
- New senior housing facility planned in Nashua July 21, 2014With waiting lists already in place for senior housing in Nashua, a proposal has been submitted to create a new, three-story elderly housing development near Salmon Brook. […]
- Bedford health club proposal raises concerns July 16, 2014An aerial view of the plot at 12-8-4 Kilton Road, which would include a health club, retail building and restaurant. […]
- Officials continue to discuss Hooksett-only high school July 15, 2014The thought is not new, of course. Sullivan said minutes from Town Meetings in the 1960s offer a glimpse into concepts such as adding an extension onto Hooksett Memorial School and turning it into a high school. […]
- NH Business Newsmakers: VHB appoints Bousa to board of directors July 14, 2014Bousa is principal and director of transportation systems in VHB's Bedford office. […]
- Judge sends officer back to jail July 11, 2014A county jail superintendent acted inappropriately when he released a police officer who served less than three months of a yearlong sentence for a hit-and-run accident that injured two teens, a judge ruled Thursday. […]
- New senior housing facility planned in Nashua July 21, 2014