Sometimes it is the little things that make all the difference. Here are a few tips from from The Daily Buzz on how to simplify your life.
Why didn’t I think of that?! We guarantee you’ll be uttering those words more than once at these ingenious little tips, tricks and ideas that solve everyday problems … some you never knew you had!
Hull strawberries easily using a straw.
Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scrapes.
Remove crayon masterpieces from your TV or computer screen with WD40 (also works on walls).
Overhaul your linen cupboard – store bedlinen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match.
Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone / iPod in a bowl – the concave shape amplifies the music.
Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags.
Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band.
For more ideas on how to make your life eaiser check out The Daily Buzz
Chester Listing AlertsChester, NH - $225,000
856 Raymond Rd - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:6 - Beds:4 - Baths:1 - 3/4Baths:1Chester, NH - $219,900
88 LEDGE ROAD - Single-Family - Split Entry - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1Chester, NH - $639,000
149 Candia Road - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1Chester, NH - $349,000
57 Pheasant Run Dr - Single-Family - Contemporary - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:1/1 - 3/4Baths:1Chester, NH - $599,900
0 Town Farm/Halls Village - Land - Acres:18
Londonderry Listing AlertsLondonderry, NH - $254,000
11 Ash St - Single-Family - New Englander - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1Londonderry, NH - $155,000
141 Canterbury Lane - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/1Londonderry, NH - $346,900
16 Black forest Lot 23 - Condo - Detached - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:2Londonderry, NH - $346,900
9 Black forest Rd. Lot 26 - Condo - Detached, Ranch - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:2Londonderry, NH - $359,900
16 Tavern Hill Rd Lot 14 - Condo - Detached, Ranch - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:2
Bedford Listing AlertsBedford, NH - $559,000
83 Hardy Road - Single-Family - Antique, Colonial, Farmhouse - Rooms:11 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/2Bedford, NH - $239,900
53 Forest Drive - Single-Family - Split Entry - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1Bedford, NH - $799,999
P48 Sprague Mill - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:12 - Beds:4 - Baths:3/1Bedford, NH - $725,000
62 Perry - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:11 - Beds:4 - Baths:4 - 3/4Baths:1Bedford, NH - $254,900
65 Hawthorne - Condo - Garden - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1 - 3/4Baths:1
- Emerging artists on display at Paul Creative Arts Center April 17, 2014Lauren Karjala_Blue Poppies_2014_oil on canvas_36 x 48in.jpg AlexLeith_BirdBrain_Feb2014_Watercolor_5inX5in.jpg Ware_Ridgetop_2014_oil on canvas_27 75x27 5.jpg Exhibitions featuring the work of emerging artists are on view at the Museum of Art, in the Paul Creative Arts Center at the University of New Hampshire in Durham, through Friday, May 16. […]
- Chester teen suffers serious injuries in dirt bike accident April 14, 2014According to New Hampshire Fish and Game officers, a male teen, 15, from Chester, and a friend were riding dirt bikes on private property in a wooded area along Route 121 around 8:15 a.m. in Chester when he lost control of the bike, suffering what was termed as a serious injury to a leg. […]
- DOT program will replace faded signs on Windham back roads April 10, 2014During Monday night's meeting of the Board of Selectmen, members voted unanimously in favor of participating in the DOT's High Risk Rural Road Sign Replacement Program, a federal initiative aimed at reducing the number of traffic-related injuries and fatalities. […]
- Plaia, Di Croce running for Rockingham County attorney April 2, 2014Local lawyer Joe Plaia, who has prosecuted for N.H. State Police, announced Tuesday that he's running for the office of Rockingham County Attorney. […]
- Officials investigate cause of abandoned house fire March 21, 2014Derry fire and police officials are investigating the cause of a fire early Friday at an abandoned house at 6 Drew Road. […]
- Emerging artists on display at Paul Creative Arts Center April 17, 2014
- State Senate approves bill to name Derry bridge after fallen Marine April 19, 2014A bill to name a bridge on West Broadway after a fallen Marine and Pinkerton Academy graduate is one step closer to becoming law. […]
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school April 17, 2014Lisa Wallace, 42, of Woburn, Mass., was sentenced to 60 days in jail for stealing from her former employer, St. Mark the Evangelist Church in Londonderry. […]
- Annual banquet on April 23 honors police, fire and EMS April 17, 2014This year's honorees include Lifetime Achievement Police Officer, Merrimack Officer Michael Murray; Lifetime Achievement Firefighter, Former Londonderry Captain Ronald D. Anstey Jr., now with the state Fire Marshal's Office; and Lifetime Achievement EMS, Former Washington Fire Chief Robert Wright, now Rescue Squad Captain.Tickets are $35 per person […]
- Infrastructure legislation would aim to boost Londonderry's Pettengill Road project funding April 17, 2014During a visit to the site of the much-touted Pettengill Road project in Londonderry on Wednesday afternoon, U.S. Sen. Kelly Ayotte said funding would be a multi-pronged effort. […]
- Derry woman accused of burglaries April 17, 2014A Derry woman is facing charges that she burglarized a dozen homes across Rockingham County and either sold or attempted to sell jewelry taken from homes, prosecutors said. […]
- State Senate approves bill to name Derry bridge after fallen Marine April 19, 2014
- Senate votes to ban hand-held cellphone use in cars; bill heads back to House April 17, 2014A bill banning the hand-held use of cellphones or other electronic devices while driving was approved by the Senate Thursday. […]
- The Arbors of Bedford welcomes Amherst resident Lori S. Dodge as new executive director April 17, 2014The Arbors of Bedford, southern New Hampshire's only assisted living community specializing in all phases of memory care, welcomed Amherst resident Lori Dodge as its new executive director, effective March 17. Dodge has experience working with seniors suffering from Alzheimer's disease and other memory issues, along with helping their families to . […]
- Route 101 improvements are on track in Bedford April 14, 2014It's been a long and winding road for the state's Department of Transportation's 10-year improvement plan but there is light at the end of the tunnel. […]
- Ruth T. Ansell April 11, 2014Ruth Tolf Ansell, 60, passed away peacefully Tuesday, April 8, 2014, at her home in Bedford, where she succumbed to brain cancer. […]
- Egg-ceptional opportunities to hop into Easter abound this month April 10, 2014It's an egg-ceptional time of the year. Spring has sprung, and a basketful of egg-citing Easter events are hopping across the Granite State this month. […]
- Senate votes to ban hand-held cellphone use in cars; bill heads back to House April 17, 2014