Did you know that a mobile website can help sell your home? According to Mobile Marketing Association Asia 5.1 billion people own a cell phone. The world population is 7 billion people. More and more consumers are shopping via their mobile phones. A recent statistic says 91% of all smart phone users have their phone within arm’s reach 24/7 – (Morgan Stanley, 2012).
Mobile marketing will account for 15.2% of global online ad spend by 2016. (Berg Insight, 2012). Having a mobile web site allows for your property to come up higher in a mobile search and be viewed more easily on a mobile device such as an iPad, iPhone or Android device. Go ahead and type in the website address of this site on your mobile device to see what it looks like.
Mobile consumers are more ready to act too. 70% of all mobile searches result in action within 1 hour. 70% of online searches result in action in one month. (Mobile Marketer, 2012). Search Engine Land found that 9 out of 10 mobile searches lead to action, over half leading to purchase. (Search Engine Land, 2012).
If your home isn’t being advertised on a mobile device you are missing out. Mobile marketing produces more immediate responses, and a higher response rate, than any other marketing method. So, are you ready to list today and get effective marketing for your home?
You’ll feel good living here! Set back on a 2+ acre lot in a Great neighborhood in Chester this Colonial has a grand 2 story entry with wainscoting, crown molding all adding an elegant look. 3 season room off large eat-in island kitchen with granite. family room with vaulted ceiling and gas F/P. Large Front to back master suite with cathedral ceiling, palladium window, whirlpool and water closet. Lower level workout/playroom. Wooded yard with shed. Generator hook-up, central vac., front porch, rear deck. BONUS: Property has ATV trail network access.
When you walk into an open house and see the home you want to buy, before you start working with the seller’s agent, you need to understand who that agent is working for. Many buyers do not understand that the seller’s agent has a fiduciary duty or a duty of loyalty to the homeowner. While agency laws differ from state to state they have the same general principles:
Typically an agent represents either the buyer or the seller. However, in some cases an agent will assume the role of a dual agent (representing both the seller and the buyer).
Make sure to check the agency laws specific to your state, but in general agents fall into these categories:
Seller’s Agent: A seller’s agent works for the real estate company that lists and markets the property for the seller,
exclusively representing the interest of the seller.
Buyer’s Agent: Some states may have written agreements regarding buyer agency. A buyer agent assists the buyer in evaluating properties, preparing offers, and negotiating in the best interest of the buyer.
Dual Agency: Dual agency occurs when the buyer’s agent and the seller’s agent are the same person or company (depending on state law). Dual agents do not act exclusively in the interests of either the seller or buyer. Dual agents cannot offer undivided loyalty to either party. A conflict of interest can arise because the interests of the seller and buyer may be different or adverse. A buyer and seller must agree to dual agency.
Always ask your real estate agent about the agency laws in your state. Many states require buyers and sellers to sign a disclosure form at the first meeting between the agent and potential client.
Chester Listing AlertsChester, NH - $249,900
212 Jennifer - Single-Family - Cape, Contemporary - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1Chester, NH - $459,900
00 Town Farm Road - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1Chester, NH - $791,000
Hart Roberts Road - Land - Acres:220Chester, NH - $234,900
7 Shaker Heights Lane - Condo - End Unit, Townhouse - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/1
Londonderry Listing AlertsLondonderry, NH - $327,900
10 Buckthorn St - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1Londonderry, NH - $1,295
16 Crestview Circle - Rentals - - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:2Londonderry, NH - $123,900
5 Midridge Circle - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/1Londonderry, NH - $1,995
41 Buttrick Road - Commercial - Year Built: - Acres:
Bedford Listing AlertsBedford, NH - $130,000
Route 101 & Stowell Road - Land - Acres:2.953 hours agoBedford, NH - $399,900
Route 101 Stowell Road - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/13 hours agoBedford, NH - $159,900
4 Churchill Court - Condo - End Unit, Townhouse - Rooms:7 - Beds:1 - Baths:1/115 hours agoBedford, NH - $219,900
6 Bourne Dr. - Condo - Multi Level, Townhouse - Rooms:8 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/115 hours ago
- Pinkerton Academy will issue refunds to Derry, Chester and Plaistow November 27, 2013Refunds will be going out to Derry, in the amount of $22,401, Hampstead, for $24,143, and Chester, $29,359, said Glenn Neagle, the school's financial administrator. […]
- 33 Guinea Pigs Up For Adoption After Being Removed From NH Home November 7, 2013Thirty-three guinea pigs are up for adoption at the Massachusetts Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals at Nevins Farm after being removed from a Chester, New Hampshire home. […]
- Pair of break-ins worry small NH town, blind man attacked November 7, 2013CHESTER, N.H. - Two burglaries in the same neighborhood have rattled the small town of Chester in southern New Hampshire. […]
- 33 guinea pigs rescued from backyard breeder in Chester, NH November 7, 2013A woman from Chester, NH, whose name will not be released, was living with the guinea pigs in her small home. […]
- Heirloom Stolen, Blind Man Attacked In Chester, NH Burglaries November 6, 2013In one case, a precious family heirloom was stolen. In the second, a blind man was knocked over and beaten. […]
- Pinkerton Academy will issue refunds to Derry, Chester and Plaistow November 27, 2013
- Reams threatens to file suit if not reinstated December 10, 2013Barred from the county offices a month ago at the onset of a state and federal investigation, Rockingham County Attorney James Reams has threatened to sue the county if he isn't allowed to return to his office. […]
- Meeting tonight on citya s Cohas Sewer Project December 10, 20133. The city's Environmental Protection Division, which will manage the project, will conduct the meeting. […]
- Officials: Possible fine in Page case will go to county December 10, 2013If the corporate owner of The Page Restaurant & Bar pleads guilty and is fined for a liquor-related death, which is scheduled to occur Dec. 18, the fine money will go to the county, bucking past practice by suspended Rockingham County Attorney James Reams, county officials say. […]
- Londonderry makeup artist turns heads December 9, 2013Salem native Ella Schwotzer, a freelance makeup artist, was recently honored in The Knot's Best of Weddings listings as one of the Granite State's top-rated makeup artists for the third consecutive year. […]
- Scott Brown still weighing options December 9, 2013Scott Brown, right, talks with Bobbie Donovan, and her brother Duffy Donovan, both of Sanborton, as Brown greets people at the Harold Square Restaurant in Londonderry Thursday. […]
- Reams threatens to file suit if not reinstated December 10, 2013
- Stakes high for Medicaid transition December 8, 2013Debbie Magee, a N.H. Healthy Families program coordinator, is seen talking to clients during a tour of the new Bedford call center by Jay Gonzales, Healthy Families president and CEO, on Thursday. […]
- Jim Rubens: Republican Rolecek appears headed to run for governor December 8, 2013As Brown's flirtation with a run for the New Hampshire U.S. Senate seat attracts all of the attention, Rolecek, the former owner of the C.R. Sparks and Hanover Street Chop House restaurants, has been, under the radar, in "a very intense exploratory stage for the past three or four weeks" for a run for governor. […]
- What To Do In NH This Weekend: Dine With Santa, Craft Shopping, Trees, & More December 6, 2013Web site Jessica is the NH.com Editor and Producer. She has a BA in Creative Writing from Chester College of NE, and a M.Ed. […]
- State highway plan called 'fiscally restrained' December 5, 2013The approximately $3.5 billion plan will serve as the blueprint for state transportation construction projects for the next 10 years, but a separate section includes more than $1 billion in additional projects that will not be funded without a toll or gas tax increase, something that is uncertain. […]
- Youth Basketball: Gym Rats take home title December 3, 2013The Jaffrey 6th Grade Gym Rats captured the title in the Bedford Jamboree last weekend. […]
- Stakes high for Medicaid transition December 8, 2013